Information on housing aid


Students, regardless of their nationality, can apply for a housing aid from CAF (Caisse d’allocations familiale). You must fulfill certain conditions if your request is to be accepted. A specific amount is deposited each month in your account in order to help you finance your rental costs.

The amount will vary depending on your resources, the cost of the rent, the location and the type of housing.

You can apply for housing aid as soon as you find an accommodation. You can request hard copies of the application or complete them online.

CAF de Lyon

Caisse d’allocations familiales
67, boulevard Vivier Merle – 69409 Lyon cedex 03 
Phone: +33 (0)8 20 25 69 10