Plant Peptides and Receptors Meeting
Price : Regular : 350€ - Student : 250€
The Plant Peptide and Receptor Meeting is an international annual meeting, which was inaugurated in 2013. This year will mark the 11th edition and the first time it is held in France, at the Amphitheater Mérieux of the Ecole Normale Supérieure de Lyon from the 2nd to the 4th of October, 2023.
The workshop focuses on plant peptides, their membrane-bound and cytoplasmic receptors, their modifying enzymes and downstream signaling events in plant development and adaptation.
The meeting has two main goals:
- First, to create an arena for information exchange and potential future collaborations;
- Second, to take advantage of existing knowledge and expertise to develop new project ideas and prepare translational applications, funded by both national and international agencies.
The conference is targeted at interested Master and PhD students, postdoctoral researchers, principal investigators and non-academic participants.
- Melinka BUTENKO, University of Oslo, Department of Biosciences, Oslo, Norway
- Christine FAULKNER, John Innes Center, Norwich, UK
- Clare GOUGH, Laboratoire des interactions plantes – microbes – environnement, Toulouse, France
- Jaimie VAN NORMAN, University of California, Riverside, USA
- Tetsuya HIGASHIYAMA, The University of Tokyo, Japan
- Jack RHODES, The Sainsbury Laboratory, Norwich, UK
- Yoshikatsu MATSUBAYASHI, Nagoya University, Japan