- Applicants holding an undergraduate degree (Bachelor)
- EU/EEA students
- Non-European students
- French: B2
- Master's degree (1st year)
- Master's degree (2nd year)
The main purpose of the Arab Studies program is to provide general training in the field of classical and modern Arabian humanities.
3 areas of training: languages, literature et civilization
- Courses in linguistics, translation, literature, civilization, philosophy and history of ideas
- Major texts representative of the Arabic culture
- Conceptual and methodological tools for learning to analyze meaning and to contextualize the issues
Through continuous exercises in the translation of high level literary and philosophical texts, the program aims at helping students to be able to communicate easily in both Arabic and French, both in writing and orally.
In addition to the purely academic classes, the section offers open seminars on philosophy, political science or history, with a view to a specialization within the framework of PhD studies.
Download the curriculum
Language of teaching
80% of this program is in French, 20% in Arabic.
You are an EU/EEA student
What next ?
Career opportunities after this course
- Teaching professions
- Researcher, teacher-researcher
- Professions in translation, publishing, journalism, animation and cultural management in organizations in France and abroad, and in large companies