- Applicants holding an undergraduate degree (Bachelor)
- EU/EEA students
- Non-European students
- French: B2
- Master's degree (1st year)
- Master's degree (2nd year)
The Construction of Contemporary Societies program as part of the Master’s in History trains students through research and in research, with a specialization in contemporary history.
- Introduction to historical research and methods
- Acquisition of a strong historical culture
- Openness to multidisciplinary studies
In addition to acquiring a solid knowledge of the history of national and international spaces from the 19th to the 21st century, this program promotes exchanges and disciplinary exchanges through a wide choice of shared courses and research seminars of laboratories associated with training (Lahrha, Triangle).
Download the curriculum
Language of teaching
Classes are usually given in French
You are an EU/EEA student
What next ?
Career opportunities after this course
- Professions in research, secondary and higher education
- Top executives of public administration and French and European companies in France
- Higher education and research, in France and abroad
- Secondary education
- Civil servant, associations and NGOs