Open to :Year of study :
- Applicants holding an undergraduate degree (Bachelor)
- EU/EEA students
- Non-European students
- French: C2
- Master's degree (1st year)
- Master's degree (2nd year)
The Italian Studies program trains specialists in the field of the Italian language, literature, and civilization.
Training in research and teaching professions
- Language training: Translation, linguistics, and language history
- Training in Literature and Civilization: Middle Ages, Humanism/Renaissance and Baroque periods, 8th and 9th century, 20th-21st century
- Methodological seminars: Italian studies seminar, Introductory seminar on research, History of political thought, translation workshops, Italian cinema, history of ideas etc.
Download the curriculum
Language of teaching
80% of this program is in French, 20% in Italian.
You are an EU/EEA student
What next ?
Career opportunities after this course
- Teaching professions
- Researcher, teacher-researcher
- Professions in translation, publishing, journalism, animation and cultural management in organizations in France and abroad, and in large companies