- Applicants holding an undergraduate degree (Bachelor)
- EU/EEA students
- Non-European students
- French: B1
- English: B2
- Master's degree (1st year)
- Master's degree (2nd year)
The Physics & Chemistry course is a master's degree in Material Sciences. It prepares for a PhD and covers all fields of physics and chemistry, from fundamental concepts and applications to numerical modeling and complex systems.
A curriculum in physics and chemistry
In the 1st year of the master's degree, a high-level generalist training giving access to the different specialties of the Master’s 2 degree in chemistry and physics
In the 2nd year of the master's degree, 4 programs are possible for the Physics & Chemistry major:
- Physics, concepts and applications
- Chemistry, concepts and applications
- Complex systems
- Computational Physics and Chemistry
Download the curriculum
Language of teaching
In M1: about 25% of this program is in English.
In M2: from 25 to 100% of the lectures are given in English depending on the courses, 100% of the lectures can be given in English at the request of the students.
You are an EU/EEA student
What next ?
Career opportunities after this course :
• Researcher, teacher, research engineer
• Industry Research and Development Executive
• Secondary school teacher/ preparatory classes/ higher education
• Scientific Advisor / Analyst / Expert
• Senior Official