- Applicants holding an undergraduate degree (Bachelor)
- Applicants who have completed an M1 (or equivalent)
- EU/EEA students
- Non-European students
- French: B2
- English: B2
- Master's degree (1st year)
- Master's degree (2nd year)
The Sciences of Earth, Planets and Environment Master’s degree offers a wide choice of options enabling a personalized course in the following areas: study of the Earth and planets, analysis of the surface and the Terrestrial lithosphere and paleontology or paleo-environments.
Download the curriculum
Language of teaching
Depending on the students present, 100% French or 100% English
You are an EU/EEA student
What next ?
Carrers opportunities after this course :
The professional integration rate is 100% at 12 months (source OVE). More than 90% of the master's opportunities are a thesis pursuit, but also jobs in the field of R&D in Geosciences companies (e.g., Energy).
- Professions in research, secondary and higher education in France and abroad
- Senior managers of the public administration and French and European companies in the territory
- Secondary education