10th anniversary IGFL Symposium
- ISARA AGRAPOLE
23 rue Jean Baldassini
Celebrating Research at the Interface of Evolution, Development and Physiology
To celebrate the 10th anniversary of his new building, the Institute of Functional Genomics of Lyon (IGFL) is organizing an international symposium covering its main research fields: Evolutionary biology, Development, and Physiology and Research at their interfaces.
International and IGFL speakers will present the latest advances over 2 packed days of seminars, flash talks, round table discussions and more.
Everyone interested in the fields of Evo-Devo-Physio is welcome to attend.
On March 31st, 5:00 p.m., Nipam Patel, Director of the Marine Biological Laboratory (MBL) and a Professor at the University of Chicago, will give a public lecture:
The Physics of Beauty: Structural Color in Butterflies
On social networks: #IGFLSymposium
- Julie CARNESECCHI, Dr. IGFL, ENS de Lyon, France
- Cyril CHARLES, Ass. Prof. IGFL, ENS de Lyon, France
- Lies CHIKHAOUI, Dr. IGFL, ENS de Lyon, France
- Hopi HOEKSTRA, Prof. Harvard University, USA
- Peter HOLLAND, Prof. University of Oxford, UK
- Susan MANGO, Prof. University of Basel, Switzerland
- Nipam PATEL, Director of the Marine Biological Laboratory (MBL) and Prof. University of Chicago, USA
- Jonathan RODENFELS, Dr. Max Planck Institute of Molecular Cell Biology and Genetics, Germany
- Emilia SANTOS, Dr. Cambridge University, UK
- Alex SCHIER, Dr. University of Basel, Switzerland
- Chiara SINIGAGLIA, Dr. CNRS/Sorbonne University, France
- Gilles STORELLI,Dr. University of Cologne, Germany
- Patricia WITTKOPP, Prof. University of Michigan, USA
This symposium is free of charge but you need to register.