- Applicants who have completed an M1 (or equivalent)
- EU/EEA students
- Non-European students
- French: B1
- English: B2
- Master's degree (2nd year)
This master’s enrolled in the EUMIgs program
The "Migration Studies" program is a Master’s 2 program offering a multidisciplinary approach to the migratory phenomenon, combining the contributions of the human and social sciences (economics, geography, history, political science, sociology) and legal sciences. A component of the Master’s of Social Sciences of ENS de Lyon, it is integrated into the European program EUMIgs,(https://www.eumigs.eu/network/about-eumigs), opening the possibility for students joining this program to stay with one of our partners to follow a semester of training.
The international nature of this course and the fact that it is open to students from our European partners means that some courses, or in some cases all, will be given in English. A good level of English is therefore necessary to choose it. The training includes participation in a research program or an open field in the Lyon perimeter during the M2 year, supervised by the project manager.
Download the curriculum
Language of teaching
100% of this program can be in English.
What next ?
Career opportunities after this course
- Teaching in higher education and research, in France and abroad
- Senior managers in the French public administration as well as French and European companies on French mainland and overseas
- Public Service, Associations and NGOs