- Applicants holding an undergraduate degree (Bachelor)
- EU/EEA students
- French: C2
- English: B2
- Master's degree (1st year)
The 1st year of the master’s degree in Life, Earth and Universe Sciences (M1 SV-STU) offers students a bi-disciplinary training in Biology and Earth Sciences, through a wide choice of optional courses available in the Biosciences and Earth & Planet Sciences, Environment (STPE) courses.
This year enables students to expand their knowledge in two disciplines: Life Sciences and Earth & Universe Sciences, and therefore pursue two different but not exclusive objectives :
- build a research pathway at the interface of the two disciplinary fields
- continue to build their research pathway in one of the two disciplines, while broadening their culture with a view to preparing for the Life Sciences and Earth & Universe Sciences agrégation* the following year
*The agrégation is the French competitive national examination for high school teachers
Download the curriculum
Language of teaching
100% of the lectures are given in French in the Department of Biology.
Some courses are given in English in the Department of Earth Sciences depending on the students present.
What next ?
To pursue in M2
In M2, here are the different possible masters:
Careers opportunities after this course:
- Professions in research, secondary and higher education in France and abroad
- Senior managers of the public administration and French and European companies in the area