The SFR Biosciences (Structure Fédérative de Recherche) results from various reorganizations of federative research structures created since 1999. SFR Biosciences creates, manages and develops technology core facilities providing the academic and industrial scientific community with cutting-edge equipment and services.
- Provide and develop highly performing technical core facilities within nationally-funded structures and thus address scientific, technological and economic challenges adequately and efficiently.
- Facilitate and stimulate interaction between research teams on campus and outside campus.
- Promote valorization and industrial partnership.
Through technical core facilities, SFR Biosciences shares equipment and human expertise to provide researchers with state-of-the-art technological resources. These core facilities have been organized in a Research Federative Structure by the contributors of the SFR Biosciences, with the support of their funding bodies (Inserm, CNRS, Claude Bernard Lyon 1 University and ENS de Lyon).
The core facilities are divided in:
- Animal Science
- From the cell to the body
- Protein Science
- Cellular and Genetic Technologies